We are living today in perhaps the best time in human history. There have never been more opportunities and possibilities for more people to achieve more of their goals.
At the same time, it is not without its challenges. While the incredible rate of change we are experiencing is creating exciting opportunities and possibilities, it is also giving rise to stress in many people’s lives as they become overwhelmed with more tasks and more responsibilities than they ever had before. And, they don't know what they don't know, and are left to fend for themselves – firefighting from day to day.
Today, the most progressive companies are looking to invest in developing their high-potentials and high-performers to unlock and reach their potential personally and professionally – benefitting both the people and the company in many ways…and as Albert Einstein said “in some way you can count, and in other ways you can't count”.
Whether the definition of success is based around improving a team’s performance, becoming a better leader, communicating better, hitting higher revenues, attaining greater levels of engagement or creating a high-performance culture – your 1on1 Executive Coach helps you navigate the path forward. Supporting you to know more, further develop skills and develop a high-performance mindset (attitude).
About 1-on-1 Coaching
In individual coaching sessions, professionals meet 1-on-1 with their coach to define goals, identify strategies for achieving those goals, and learn the skills necessary to grow and develop.
At times, either the company for the client, or the client (the executive, leader or manager) may customize their coaching session content choosing from many available modules and sessions (see below) to bridge particular knowledge or behaviour gaps, or choose to allow the sessions to be “free-form” to support a client’s current realities. Just as often in reality, the coaching sessions are a combination of FocalPoint content as well as day-to-day challenge discussion that the coach and client work through together.
This style of coaching provides the most personalized experience possible. The FocalPoint coach becomes a partner, a mentor and a trusted advisor – their only thought being to further your success.
Sample Key Modules and Sessions:
There are many Sample Key Modules and Sessions to choose from,
please reach out for a complete set of options.
- Know Thyself
- Create Your Personal Strategic Plan
- Identify Your Areas of Excellence
- Remove Your Critical Constraints
- Where Are You on the Sigmoid Curve
- Eleven Keys to Increasing Your Productivity
- Focus Your Time, Part I: Pareto’s Law; Hourly Rate
- Focus Your Time, Part II: Zero Based Thinking
- Effective Delegation, Part I: Ten Key Principles
- Ricardo’s Law of Comparative Advantage
- Identify Your Purpose, Mission and Values
- Determine Your Strategy, Part I: Think Strategically
- Determine Your Strategy, Part III: Identify Your Driving Forces
- Determine Your Strategy, Part IV: Analyze Your Competition
- Personal Leadership: Manage Stress
- Personal Leadership: Take Responsibility
Personal Performance Module:
- Session 1 – Unlock Your Full Potential
- Session 2 – Double Your Productivity
- Session 3 – Simplify Your Life
- Session 4 – Tap Your Most Precious Resource
- Session 5 – Practice Personal Strategic Planning
- Session 6 – Supercharge Your Business and Career
- Session 7 – Improve Your Family and Personal Life
- Session 8 – Achieve Financial Independence
- Session 9 – Enjoy Superb Health and Fitness
- Session 10 – Become Everything You Are Capable of Becoming
- Session 11 – Make a Difference in Your Community
- Session 12 – Spiritual Development and Inner Peace
All Training options area available 1-on-1:
- All In - Culture and Engagement
- Navigational Conversations/the Coach Approach
- Communication Breakthrough
- Perform at Your Best - Maximum Achievement
- Time Management Mastery
- Setting and Achieving Goals