The world’s best organizations understand that their culture, their teams, ultimately their level of success begins at the top with executives and managers leading the way thoughtfully, positively, effectively communicating, effectively planning for a successful future.
The best companies have the best people, and top people are those who think and act faster and better than others. High Performance Leadership gives you the ideas, methods, strategies and techniques used by all highly effective executives, profitable businesses and world-class teams.
At a time when leadership is sorely needed, the development of leaders has been de-emphasized. “Making do” has become the new normal. Leaders do the best they can with what they know – but this leads to serious leadership problems within the organization. Leading effectively has never been more difficult:
Successful leadership is moving away from “Command & Control” to Coaching as a leadership, communication, performance and engagement style. FocalPoint can support you…
Hundreds of client companies and thousands of participants have demonstrated the effectiveness of this training. Common characteristics in the companies who have benefitted most profoundly from these workshops:
The world's most profitable organizations understand their level of success is directly linked to the quality of their Sales Team and Sales Managers. It's pivotal to a company's success to maximize revenue and profitability by making sure sales teams are well trained, managed and focused.
Selling today has never been more competitive. As many as 70% of companies do not do any sales training – the other 30% control the marketplace.
By training and fielding the most highly skilled salespeople a company can control its destiny, reach its goals and retain its high performers!
The Sales Breakthrough Communications Program combines a suite of powerful behavioral analytic tools with individual and group training for sales managers and teams looking to excel by communicating more effectively.
Learn the Platinum Rule: Treat others as they want to be treated
The key to building a world class sales team is a world class Sales Manager. The most profitable companies understand the importance of sales management.
The survival and success of any business depends on the ability to sell a product or service, and therefore, the most valuable people in the company are the sales managers and sales team. Understand the psychology of success (why some are more successful than others), then learn to apply sales techniques.
The world's most efficient organizations understand their level of success is directly linked to their teams Productivity; positive accountable culture, goal setting, knowing what's important and getting important things done, and effective thoughtful communication.
Fully 85% of the desired traits in the most successful people are Attitudinal. The remaining 15% comprise of Skills & Knowledge. Only with attitudinal change can positive behaviors be sustainable for the long term.
Learn how to set goals, take responsibility, manage change, communicate effectively, solve problems, meet challenges, manage time and take full control of your work and professional life.
By practicing the principles of Maximum Achievement, your professional life or those of your teams will be transformed. You will be able to accomplish more than you ever thought possible, in a shorter time than you ever thought possible.
Time Management is really management of your life. It's the ability to determine a sequence of events – what you do first, second, and what you don't do at all. Eat That Frog is the most popular time management system of all time – available in 27 languages.
Being a highly skilled and versatile communicator is vital in today's marketplace for success. Key to this is the ability to understand different behavioral styles and learn how to adapt to build solid and positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
Your levels of achievement and performance are determined by your ability to think through and apply the very best time management techniques available to you. You can only increase the quality and quantity of your results by increasing your ability to use your time effectively.
Today, you are paid for accomplishments, not activities. You are paid for outcomes rather than for inputs or the number of hours you work. Rewards are determined by the quality and quantity of results that you achieve. This opens up unlimited opportunity for the creative few who recognize and capitalize on this shift." Peter Drucker
Never in history have business owners had the pressure to be as competitive and take their performance to record heights.
That’s where a Certified FocalPoint Coach comes in; 1 on 1 or Group Coaching for business owners or independent professionals to learn and implement proven business concepts, strategies & tactics to accelerate their success.
Our program has been results-proven to consistently give our clients the tools to quickly achieve higher profits, increased sales and enjoy more productive teams.
FocalPoint’s highly trained Coaches work with a business owner through 5 fast acting implementable core Modules that provide the tools, insights and methods to answer those tough questions first asked above by adjusting your processes and thinking to grow sales and profits more quickly and efficiently:
Our Behavioral Assessments are powerful practical tools that help Managers to turbo charge team performance by enhancing communication, better utilizing team members, hiring better and increasing engagement.
Our Financial Assessments help our clients QUANTIFY their GAP, which in turn allows us to tangibly predict and track their progress. FocalPoint Finance offers five tools that help businesses quantify where they’re at, where they should be and offer strategies to meet their goals.
The TTI Success Insights® Management-Staff is a report that not only defines unique behavior, but guides the employee and manager in leveraging behavior for success.
This versatile management tool can be used to hire the right person, get employees off to a fast start, revitalize current employees, improve communication and build sound employee-manager relationships. This report is fantastic for:
What motivates employees to sell, manage, service or connect with customers the way they do? What prompts an employee’s enthusiastic response—a happy customer, a big sale, a tough problem solved? Why do they differ? How can you place the right people in the right jobs and motivate them to achieve more for the organization? The answers to these questions are all based on values.
Values are the drivers behind our behavior; what motivates our actions. Abstract concepts in themselves, values are principles or standards by which we act. Values are beliefs held so strongly that they affect the behavior of an individual or an organization. The Workplace Motivators report includes an explanation of the individual in regards to the following (and more):
The TTI Success Insights® Sales report is geared towards the sales professional. In today's competitive marketplace, success in selling is more challenging and requires a higher level of skill.
TTI Success Insights Sales report provides computer generated reports that give sales professionals a broad understanding of their natural sales style. The software analyzes and details the type of product they prefer to sell, how they handle sales presentations, as well as how they close and service their accounts
The TTI Success Insights® Sales Skills Index presents questions that portray "real life" sales situations. Each situation has four alternative ways to be handled.
Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from "best" to "worst:' By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses and how well they understood sales strategy in seven categories.
The most effective teams have members who understand themselves, as well as each other. The TTI Success lnsights®Team Behavioral Report not only defines team dynamics, but also guides team members to leverage behavioral knowledge for increased success.
By understanding the keys to communicating with others based on behavioral styles, team members can become more effective and increase overall productivity. The results of the team report will also identify the strengths of each team member to be sure everyone is in a position to contribute to team success with their fullest potential. This report is ideal for:
The power of business coaching has always been about helping our clients define and close their GAPS. Determining where your business is now versus where you want or need it to be in the future. Your success is often measured on how well you can close that GAP.
FocalPoint Finance was created to help our clients QUANTIFY their GAP, which in turn allows us to tangibly predict and track your progress. FocalPoint Finance offers five tools that help businesses quantify and close their GAP:
Whether you are trying to close the GAP between your company’s performance and the industry average or you are trying to close the GAP between your current income and what you need to retire comfortably…these tools can help.